 Administrative / General / 4289
Re: Pulled off a snipe.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:02:36 GMT

Dave Wiggins wrote:

wow. i wish i could find a swarovski rifle scope for that little :)

Hehe, do they make scopes?

<sig>
The contents of this message are proprietary and confidential.

You may want to change your sig, as you give up confidentiality on
material you post to Lugnet... you retain rights but we're not bound by
your confidentiality, I don't think...

Todd??

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar