 Administrative / General / 412
    Re: typo quiz —Larry Pieniazek
   Chris Barnes writes: <an answer> Bingo. (...) Todd is signing his posts "--Todd"... it's just a silly takeoff on that. I'd prefer that he NOT decrement himself out of existence, (know what I mean?) and I pointed out that while on the road, the net (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: typo quiz —Chris Barnes
     (...) I certainly second that motion. Please Todd no foolish self endangerment. :) (...) In Dallas actually. I found the post about you incrementing while on the road. The &variable. syntax is for macro expansion in foxpro(at least in Visual (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: typo quiz —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I go home a lot and probably will be out of town most of the holidays, but the current plan has me in Denver for the better part of a year, unless the project outgrows needing me (which is always nice, it means you mentored someone along (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

         Re: typo quiz —Richard W. Schamus
     I thought I remembered Todd saying that this was/is something he was gonna add on in the near future. Perhaps he just forgot, or he thinks that there is something else to add onto it. Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ****** (Disclaimer: Nope, don't work (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

        Re: typo quiz —Todd Lehman
   (...) The unfortunate thing about arbitrary amounts of text in cookies is that they get transferred every time a mouse click is made to the server, which gobbles up bandwidth when multiplied out over time and users. But one thing we might be able to (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)