 Administrative / General / 417
Re: typo quiz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 09:07:01 GMT

Chris Barnes writes:
How long are you going to be
in Denver?  It was Denver wasn't it.  I was planning on being there for the
holidays this year but it looks like my brother's family will be coming here
instead.

I go home a lot and probably will be out of town most of the holidays, but the
current plan has me in Denver for the better part of a year, unless the project
outgrows needing me (which is always nice, it means you mentored someone along
nicely)

I am excited every time I get online to see what Todd has added this time.
Some are obvious and some I don't notice until someone comments on them.

Right. Todd's coding away, which is why I worry, Todd, you gotta eat once in a
while, OK? :-)

Ferinstance, while trying to find the correct name for the other group I posted
this to, I just typo-discovered this:

http://lugnet.com/groups/

Who knew that was there? It's not linked from the main page... Nice work
though, it's very useful indeed.

++Lar