 Administrative / General / 3993
Re: Free Agent Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:09:55 GMT

On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 06:30:41 GMT, tim@zacktron.com (Tim Courtney) wrote:

True.  My other big gripe here is it doesn't support the MS Wheel
Mouse for scrolling!  Makes me realize how many little gadgets I rely
on...  Any hope of MSWM support in the future?

The pay version (Agent 1.7) does support the wheel mouse.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |