 Administrative / General / 399
Re: weird return after post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 12:34:54 GMT

"Louise Belles" <belles@flash.net> writes:

Louise Belles writes:
sorry guys, I am on the learning curve here.
I do hope you were able to approach the problem as a challenge rather than an
the annoyance of an idiot.
Louise

Nah, it's my fault for not making sure the web interface scripts didn't
double-check the newsgroups list in the Newsgroups and Followup-To field
before queueing up the post.

I'll see if I can go in and delete out the problematic fields...

--Todd