 Administrative / General / 3884
  Babelfish question (was Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)

Jasper , At the following link (near the bottom), I have a link to Horst's page via Babelfish. Have I done it legally? Is there a legal (or acceptable to Babelfish) way to skip the form page entirely? I think you are saying there is a way, but they (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Babelfish question (was Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)

(...) I think this is perfectly acceptable. Especially since all of the links on your page end up getting redirected through the babelfish form, thus generating ad revenue if anyone clicks on any one of your links. (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish)

Thanks Jasper, I used the link they had at babelfish.altavista.com to create my link's html, and never saw any mention of the doit=done command. I think I will add that, as it wasn't mentioned at all, and it doesn't say you can't anywhere (that I (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com> wrote in message news:38611358.415801...net.com... (...) <snip> (...) <snip> I think we are slowly closing to the end decision of this whole discussion: "While watching a movie on TV, don't change channel (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Babelfish question (was Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)

(...) Indeed. Now if everyone would just watch all the adverts offered to them while they're watching a program/movie, there wouldn't be so darn-tootin' many of them in the first place! (and _I_'ll take that remote, thank you) (...) Indeed. Jasper (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)