 Administrative / General / 3879
Re: I know its an auction...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 05:20:50 GMT

Kevin Loch wrote in message ...
If I put my old 493 Space Command Center set with gray sloped bricks for
craters up for auction on eBay and included a really nice scan of it, and
then announced the URL of that auction in the .space newsgroup, claiming
that the URL was the so that people could go look at the pretty picture,
what do you think people would say?

$50?

KL

   I think the price is really dependent on which instructions it has, don't
you?
--
   Have fun!
   John