 Administrative / General / 3845
Re: I know its an auction...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:32:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, John DiRienzo writes:
I just don't want people snooping around my web site, thats all!   If you
know what I mean.  I want people to see it as intended...(1)

Really, now,  I tried to make the images as large as possible, while
still loading in a reasonable time for eBay people, because I figured a lot
of people would just like to look at them.  I didn't think to make a
separate place on my site, because frankly, I have been a little busy with
auctions!  And truthfully, I am not trying to solicit bids in this
particular group; eBay gets plenty of bids from itself and posts on other
groups.

So you're admitting that it's your auction then?

--Todd