 Administrative / General / 3730
  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Hmm. Before people go supporting or opposing what Todd will or won't do, shouldn't you wait until you find out what Todd thinks? James (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Well, maybe. But Todd's gonna do what he's gonna do. I thought my disagreement with Frank was fairly mild - he would, I wouldn't. Jasper, as usual, is a little more energetic than some, but these are issues that some of us find interesting (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Hmmm.. I prefer to get my opinion out _first_, so that it can be considered in that sort of thinking ;) Jasper (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Yeah, I'm probably getting all hot and bothered over nothing. *sigh* That's how it goes these days. You go to a club, you think they come onto you, and *bam*, there they take off with a vampire to slay an evil prehistoric monster. Jasper "be (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)