 Administrative / General / 3713
Re: YOUR WANT LIST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:03:06 GMT

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:
Todd - is it time to set a policy for how these types of solicitations
should be handled, or do the existing rules sufficiently cover these
cases in a clear and obvious manner?

It's pretty clearly a violation:

   10. Post or re-post a message excessively, especially unsolicited
       advertisements, even if they are directly or indirectly related
       to LEGO toys.

"excessively" is of course open to interpretation, but it _does_ seem pretty
clear in this case.

Y'd think people would know better these days!