 Administrative / General / 3670
3669  |  3671
Subject:
Suggestion/Request for proposal consideration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:06:11 GMT

Todd, et al...

I use the web interface to LUGNET exclusively.

It is quite common for a posting in the buy-sell-trade, shopping, or auction
group to reference a set number. Most of those references are without a link to
the PAUSE database (though auctions often have a link to the specific item at
the auction site).

Would it be possible to copy the "set search" field/button (and its underlying
code) from the home page to the top-level pages for these groups?

marketplace
marketplace.shopping
marketplace.buy-sell-trade
marketplace.auction

This would eliminate the need to return to the LUGNET home page to search for a
set, making the postings (at least as I've usedthem in a web-based format)
easier and more efficient.

Thanks for reading...

Paul Sinasohn
Member 115