 Administrative / General / 3683
Re: Suggestion/Request for proposal consideration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 17:48:37 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Michael Hader writes:
You should try:

http://www.lugnet.com/poweruser.cgi

<SNIP>

Thanks, Michael - I've changed my LUGNET bookmark to use this link. I do wish
the choices after places were in one line, but that's not a major problem.

I'll use this and bow out of the discussion, except for:

Todd, where would I have found out about the poweruser.cgi script if Michael
had not told me?

Paul Sinasohn
member 115
bearitone@my-deja.com