 Administrative / General / 3165
Re: Right theme wrong Place? Train stuff offered!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 19:47:34 GMT

Ouch!

IMO, this has got out of proportion. The initial transgression was (IMO) fairly
minor, but anyway the debate is no longer about the issues, but a
petty discussion of semantics. If we can't discuss this civilly then can we go
back to talking about Lego?

Richard