 Administrative / General / 3147
  Marketplace & Terms of Use (was: Re: UPDATE: UNOPENED GERMAN CASTLE SETS TO SELL)

(...) A clarification here: The Discussion Group Terms and Conditions (specifically, point #11, quoted above) cover auction announcements, updates, and listings, but they don't cover non-auction stuff like FS's or WTT's or WTB's (those have been (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Marketplace & Terms of Use (was: Re: UPDATE: UNOPENED GERMAN CASTLE SETS TO SELL)

(...) <snip> (...) Oh. <blink blink> Right then. I'll return to gentle nudging. ;) (...) I still think that keeping market stuff restricted to market.* is a Good Idea. (...) Understood. In my brain, they all clasify as "intruding adverts", but like (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Marketplace & Terms of Use (was: Re: UPDATE: UNOPENED GERMAN CASTLE SETS TO SELL)

(...) Me too (generally speaking), but note that FS's, WTT's, WTB's, etc. are much fuzzier to identify than auction announcements/update...tings/etc. For example, consider what DavidE just posted to the .adventurers group earlier today... (URL) not (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Marketplace & Terms of Use (was: Re: UPDATE: UNOPENED GERMAN CASTLE SETS TO SELL)

It seems like we need to re-visit the "rules" here. The current round seems close to a flame war, which suggests that the rules are not clear. I know that the line is a fuzzy line, and there will always be fuzzy lines, but we can place the line such (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)