 Administrative / General / 2812
Re: Very early look at new look
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 22:33:51 GMT

I set myself up as editor for the root homepage and the /admin/ and some
other areas, so now when I go there, I see a little button that says "Edit
This."  If I click that, I get an edit-box and I can make instant changes or
additions right there through the web page and save them back.

Any plans on how this will be implemented in the other groups?  Logistically,
I mean.  Mainly, I'm thinking about distribution of the FAQ.  Which I need to
get cracking on...

p.s.  It's after midnight here when the new look came across.  Go get some
sleep already!  :-,
Maybe you were seeing a cached page; it was actually 7:06pm here (4:06pm
your time) when it went up.

Arg.  I reloaded the page in Netscape.  It's probably our proxy...

Cheers,
- jsproat