 Administrative / General / 2808
Re: Very early look at new look
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 16:40:08 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:
http://www.lugnet.com/rec.toys.lego/roll-call/
The questions abound, but I'll bide my time.
That has been there a while I think in the same form, what am I missing?

I find it's typically what *I'm* missing...  Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.
:-,

When did this link come around?  Was it back when the topic of hosting rtl was
still hot?

Cheers,
- jsproat