 Administrative / General / 281
Re: slrn broken?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 18:59:02 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:

Waaaugh!!!  ARGH.  slrn is chopping the Referneces line at 255 characters!
BAD BAD BAD

Mike/Matt -- are you using different versions of slrn?  214 & 217 were posted
by Mike and 216 was posted by Matt.  The one Matt's using looks OK...the one
Mike's using is broken.

Puzzling -- Says "slrn (0.9.4.3 UNIX)" for both of you in the X-Newsreader
field.

slrn has been complaining about the references line, showing it as
having a blank line within it, and I didn't know why.  The only way I
could get it to post a followup sometimes was to just delete the blank
line AND the partial line following.

I'll show some ignorance here and ask - what is bad about this?

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide