 Administrative / General / 283
Re: slrn broken?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 19:01:08 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Waitasecond! -- duh -- it's not slrn that's broken -- HEY MIKE! YOUR EDITOR IS
BROKEN!

Aha! I KNEW there was a good reason he shouldn't be using Pico. :)

Hrmmm.  Well, I've been doing it this way for over a week now and
everyone seems to be getting my posts, so.....

If you can give me a way to fix Pico (could it have something to do
with me forcing it to wrap?  doesn't seem to since the references line
is NOT wrapped right now) I'll be happy to do it.  Otherwise, what is
it hurting?

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide