 Administrative / General / 288
Re: slrn broken?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 02:24:36 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Hmm, might have to upgrade to the latest version of Pico -- or, Hmm, it might
still be broken in later versions...dunno.

I'll take a look at it.  I've played with other ways of moving the
line back up whenever I have gotten the error, and one of them seemed
to work without deleting a whole line of references, so I guess I'll
have to wait and see if that fixes it.

Otherwise, what is it hurting?

Well, it's just reporting false reference information which makes for
incorrect thread displays.

Hrmmm, in the sense of it might show a respone to post 214 from Bob as
being a response to post 207 from Frank?  I can see how that might be
mildly confusing.  Don't know what real damage it would cause, but if
it screws things up I'll definitely try to keep Pico and/or slrn from
doing it.  Need to find some way to prevent it - no way I'm giving
slrn up, and I don't have another editor on my system that would do
what Pico does for me as easily.  Maybe I need to try to find this
joe/jed whatever editor it is Matthew uses.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide