 Administrative / General / 2659
Re: NO auction updates in non-auction groups (was: Re: FA : Soccers sets + much much more)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:50:09 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:
Suggested filters:

Oh well, impractical. Suggestion withdrawn.

I still would like to see some guidelines or rules about how to
advertise auctions and updates, but maybe that is best handled by polite
requests to authors.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com