 Administrative / General / 2658
Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:31:28 GMT

On 8/18/1999, at 11:57 PM, lehman@javanet.com wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> • writes:

Bram Lambrecht wrote:
That shouldn't keep you from signing your messages.  When • posting from
the web interface, I sign by adding "--Bram" to the end. • If I'm
emailing, I use a complete signature.  There's nothing • stopping you from
typing your name at then end of a message the same way you • would sign a
letter.
--Bram

  Aaah. now I see
Like this:
JW

Heh.  Well I think Bram might've been suggesting was more like • this:

  --Jonathan

When he said, "the same way you would sign a letter," he meant • a written
letter, not signing with letters.  (I think.  :-)

--Todd

Funny, Todd :-)   I really don't think it matters which way he
signs
it; we know what JW means. :)

Ryan

"You have to stick to what you believe in. You have to have a
strong will and a faith in the Lord that He will guide you in
the right direction."  Charlie Ward