 Administrative / General / 2556
  Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET

That sounds like a good idea because: 1) Jonathan is Jonathan. No matter how hard he tries, he will not be able to function in a mature manner in LUGNET because *HE IS IMMATURE* That's no crime, he's just young. And a little dense. But who among us (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET

I don't read most of the newsgroups that have complained, and so I don't feel it is my place to vote in the matter. However, as a suggestion, perhaps it would be more feasible to ban him from Lugnet and then see if he _VOLUNTARILY_ cleans up his (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET

(...) On the other hand, the other day, I saw Jonathan ask a reasonable question in a polite way. Someone else had already answered, but given the politeness of the question, I was willing to add a comment to the answer already given. I think the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET

(...) Thanks for noticing, and thanks for the braces, which arrived today. I MEANT to leave them at your house, it wasn't an accident. All part of the master plan. Macaroni is staged for shipment. Also thanks for proving your imperfection by posting (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET

(...) feel (...) _VOLUNTARILY_ (...) his (...) he (...) shows: (...) but (...) way (...) use? (...) about (...) the (...) Agreed. Since I spoke up against him, here I'll speak up for him. He did ask nicely about the different Lego retailers in the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)