 Administrative / General / 2210
Re: Faces of LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:26:09 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
Thanks, these are basically exactly what my concerns are you just explain it
much better.  I currently host pictures of others models and their
descriptions
of their models but I have had to edit much of what I put up to take out
anything that is descriptive.

I've seen your site and it's very nice. Keep up the good work/fight.

That being said, if this is something that ends up happening and if I end up
hosting the site it will be for Adults only (aka 18 years old and up).

It's a safer policy I have to admit. Though I do kinda like the idea that
someone had of using minifigs for faces. :-)

Tom thanks again for the great description of what I was having trouble
getting across.

No prob. I just thought I'd relate a true occurrence by which others might
benefit. It's unlike that anyone here will argue but RTL might be another
story. If you want, use my story if you get into this discussion there.

Jawaspam is best well done.

hehe  I think my most recent TV dinner was made of it.

-Tom McD.
when replying, be sure to see Spamcake Rock in the latest Rover pix from Mars.