 Administrative / General / 2062
Re: Idea for an Improvement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 05:49:36 GMT

Ed Jones <edboxer@aol.com> wrote:
I played around with a couple image tools a while back for doing automatic
thumbnail generation -- that'll help a lot for this.  I'd eventually like it
to work a little bit more like the Fibblesnork LEGO Guide,

  http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/

but with much better internal smarts and view-selections, etc.

--Todd

Have you tried Thumbs Plus 3.30 - my other half swears at - err - by it.

Not sure that would do him much good since I assume he means tools to
run on the server, and ThumbsPlus is, as far as I know, currently just
a Windows program.

TP is up to 4.02, btw, and still one of the best values for the money
I've ever found in all my shareware registrations.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)