 Administrative / General / 2056
Re: Idea for an Improvement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 22:37:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Brian H. Nielsen" <70401.2635@compuserve.com>
writes:
It would be great if the Pause Magazine set pictures area had thunbnails
or an area to see thumbnails of many sets at a time.  It would be invaluable
when doing a visual search of sets.

I played around with a couple image tools a while back for doing automatic
thumbnail generation -- that'll help a lot for this.  I'd eventually like it
to work a little bit more like the Fibblesnork LEGO Guide,

   http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/

but with much better internal smarts and view-selections, etc.

--Todd