 Administrative / General / 1978
Re: Temp pic space on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 00:44:26 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "SEBarile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> writes:
Wouldn't it be nice to have a temp storage bin for pics on LUGNET. I often
have pics of work in progress that I would like to get commnets on but don't
want to mail attachments (and that aren't really worth having on my sight).
Somehow email them to a magic lugnet address and get a reply with an url. You
could then add that URL to your post. The pics are auto deleted in some small
number of days or automatical linked to the thread life. e.g. deleted n days
after last re to a thread.

That would really be nice.

--Todd