 Administrative / General / 1981
Re: Temp pic space on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 02:48:20 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
That would really be nice.
--Todd

And?

When I mentioned the notion of selling off space you weren't too keen on
it, as I recall, for extremely valid reasons that haven't changed a bit,
I don't think.

This is a bit different. Is your statement of niceness to be taken as
anything more than a WIBNI or were you just being polite :-)?

Well, while it "would be nice" I think it's something that should be
so low on the official Todd list of priorities as to essentially not
matter.  Not that I set Todd's priorities or anything.

Yes, it would be nice.  Really, though, how much more difficult would
it be to setup free webspace at any number of places and do the same
thing, without requiring Todd to devote an ounce of effort to it?

Now, selling webspace or maybe including this as a perk for paid
members, maybe that would be worth the time it took to do it, but
duplicating what can already be done elsewhere seems a little silly,
at least compared to all the other important things that are being
worked on for Lugnet.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)