 Administrative / General / 1768
Re: Howto message search with nntp client
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 20:09:27 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
OTOH, I could easily make a tarball for you of all the raw articles, stored
as separate files in a big directory hierarchy.  Then you could scan that
with grep.

This might work for a one-shot thing, but in general it'd probably be easier
to use the Web interface search page.  I found what I was looking for there
(Steve's UFO hull mock-up.)

It'd probably be incredibly huge, anyway, neh?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Darth Maul Lives