 Administrative / General / 1624
    Re: LUGNET search page request —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) That's weird; I sometimes see results with just A or just B above results with both A and B. e.g., search for "Lego Maniac", and I see two results with just "Lego", one with "Lego - Maniac", one with "Lego", etc. Plus, there are times when I (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNET search page request —Todd Lehman
   (...) This is because of the way scoring works. An article that has "LEGO Maniac" way down at the bottom is getting a lower score than an article that has lots of occurrences of "LEGO" or "Maniac" or a few of them near the top or in the subject (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNET search page request —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Another really cool thing would to be able to sort the results by date, or at least by ng name / article number. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)