 Administrative / General / 13900 (-5)
  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(...) same answers as John -mark (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(...) I strongly agree with Kelly's response above. The role of administrator is a priveledge that should be bestowed upon trustworthy and honorable people. The priveledge should be revoked if used outside of the purvue of responsible administrative (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(...) Unfortunately, I believe you are correct. (...) I don't know his motives any better than I assume you do, but it seems to me that he moved it to .debate in order to marginalize my attempts to steer this discussion back toward the central issue (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Small issue with homepage & Firefox

(...) Hi Ross, that is s.th. I would adjust. First it was interesting to know whether the effect shows up right in IE7 basically. -Rene (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Small issue with homepage & Firefox

(...) Because (in FF) the size of the link reduces when you mouse over, it creates a very strange effect when the mouse is near the border between 2 adjacent links - it alternates between one link and the other. ROSCO (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact