 Administrative / General / 1383
Re: Novice group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:50:01 GMT

Thomas Main wrote:
<novice group?>
What do others think?

yes. Here's a new group I can support.

...and BTW, why isn't my Acrobot flipping over :)

It takes a lot of torque to get this puppy to flip, applied sharply.
Try fresh batteries, and changing to a high adhesion floor surface. Mine
flips all the time in the kitchen but has trouble in deep shag where the
wheels slip.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.