 Administrative / General / 13828
    Re: Technic sidebar thingie —David Eaton
   (...) Nope, I was out of the loop on that one, and if I had been in it I probably would've voiced my opinion that it shouldn't happen. I am glad to hear that you talked to Rene about it beforehand, though. (...) I was granted access to change (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Technic sidebar thingie —Ross Crawford
     (...) No point now - I was going to put it back anyway, probably later today. I still think it would be good to clarify your position WRT changing content, and add your email to the admin sidebar (and anyone else who has similar access). ROSCO (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: Technic sidebar thingie —Dan Boger
      (...) Well, define what's an admin? I have access as well, but I don't consider myself an admin. Admins implies responsibility as well as access - if someone's email is on that list, it means it's ok to contact them if you have any sort of adminish (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

          Re: Technic sidebar thingie —Ross Crawford
      (...) I think this current misunderstanding is a case in point. Wasn't there once an admin@lugnet.com email that forwarded to all the current admins? I think such a tool would be useful, users only have 1 address to contact, and you guys can argue (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: Technic sidebar thingie —David Eaton
     (...) I think what seems to be missing is the description of what global curators should do and what they should *not* do. This is the first time to my knowledge that an instance like this has happened (where one curator has overwritten another (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Technic sidebar thingie Rene Hoffmeister
   (...) Hi all and sundry :-) ROSCO: Probably your email made it into my spam folder, sorry! I haven't read such an email and therefore don't know what happened, and whether I would have endorsed it beforehand or not. Well, seems that we all survived (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Technic sidebar thingie —Ross Crawford
   (...) Note that until then, the traffic link is still on every other page besides the main page. ROSCO (17 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)