 Administrative / General / 13830
Re: Technic sidebar thingie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:34:04 GMT

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 09:24:02PM +0000, Ross Crawford wrote:
No point now - I was going to put it back anyway, probably later
today. I still think it would be good to clarify your position WRT
changing content, and add your email to the admin sidebar (and anyone
else who has similar access).

Well, define what's an admin?  I have access as well, but I don't
consider myself an admin.  Admins implies responsibility as well as
access - if someone's email is on that list, it means it's ok to contact
them if you have any sort of adminish issues.  If someone were to
contact me with such, 95% of the time I would just refer them to Rene,
since I don't make decisions on how things are run.

So what would be the point in putting mine (or Dave's) email address in
that list?

Dan

--
Dan Boger