 Administrative / General / 13815 (-5)
  Fibblesnork

IIRC the content from fibblesnork.com was archived on Lugnet at (URL) but that page is now getting 403 error. Is that content still available? If so, is there any chance of restoring access? ROSCO (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Duplicate Posts?

(...) Hmm. Do you happen to remember where this happens? I can't seem to find anything in either of the mail2news chain or the injnews steps. (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Duplicate Posts?

(...) I just thought of something while posting this, and proved my theory (I should have done it in .o-t.test but I honestly did not think it would work), it can be caused by clicking post a second time while waiting for a response from the server. (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Duplicate Posts?

(...) While I do not have the links handy, I could swear that I have seen a few duplicate posts over the last few days, Not just Eric's. Jude (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Duplicate Posts?

(...) While I do not have the links handy, I could swear that I have seen a few duplicate posts over the last few days, Not just Eric's. Jude (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact