 Administrative / General / 13699
Re: Why do pictures in the guide detect as banner adds to Zone Labs/Check Point Integrity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 18:54:34 GMT

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 04:47:40PM +0000, Frank Filz wrote:
I am using Zone Labs/Check Point Integrity desktop for personal
firewalling.  Recently (not sure when), the Lugnet set guide pictures
have stopped showing up. I just did an experiment and determined they
are registering as banner/skyscrapper ads.

Uh, no idea!  Does it give you any hint as to what would cause an image
to be blocked?

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com