 Administrative / General / 13554
13553  |  13555
Subject:
Are you missing news-by-mail digests/forwards?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:56:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

I have received reports, that news-by-mail was not entirely functional.
According to the logs it appears, digests do get sent out, but I cannot easily
identify if all subscribers do get updated with what they subscribed for.

Can you please reply to this post whether you are currently experiencing
problems and what options (instant, hourly, daily) you chose for delivery?

Also, if you have not received any digests since the server move (June 17), can
you please check and possibly renew your subscriptions, just to make sure
nothing got twisted in the subscription settings?

Thanks for your understanding and help, I would like to resolve this ASAP.

Regards,

Jerry