 Administrative / General / 13426
  clarification

Some people seem to think I'm in the midst of a decision. Jake, Lenny and others have refered to "making up my mind" or somesuch about what to do with the website. Perhaps those people missed what I said here: (URL) recently I said that there's been (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: clarification

(...) I didn't miss it. However, you haven't post here or on your (URL) blog> since August. Rumor was that you had decided against giving Lugnet to Rene, and that was backed up by seven months of silence. Part of making a decision is following (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: clarification

(...) I don't intend to continue using that site for discussion. It was mainly intended for the period of time leading up to an announcement on LUGNET and at BrickFest which ended like this: (URL) Rumor was that you had decided against giving Lugnet (...) (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)