 Administrative / General / 13405
Re: Alternatives to Lugnet? Was: Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 13:24:36 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Michael Peek wrote:
   Which begs the question... What else is there?

   P.S. Lugnet, honey, I don’t want to give up on what we have, I’ll still be around. I just feel like maybe it’s time that we branch out and see other people...

Eurobricks is well run and has more than enough to keep most people posting with some fun. Rules are somewhat less strict and the admins are quick to take action against blatant spammers/offensive/trolls who won’t behave. It doesn’t have a TOS per say but it is really common sense type stuff. If you don’t think respect and courtesy are important then you will likely get banned. Most sites have a TOS to outline such behavior but they shouldn’t need such things if people had respect and a little common sense.

I have been hanging out there as I really enjoy the unique personalities and all the fun little bits not found everywhere else. The name of the site is a little off considering less than 50% (barely) of the members are from Europe so don’t let that bother you.

I really enjoyed LUGNET in the past though I rarely posted. It was a fun place to be. I hope it can move on and become fun again but until that time I will be on Eurobricks.