 Administrative / General / 13335 (-20)
  Re: Xmodz_lego

(...) Pull your head in. If you've got issues with people polluting lugnet, take it up with Eric, not me. Your post is no different to mine, I just happen to take a more satirical tack than just telling people to 'shut up'. Have a nice day. a (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Xmodz_lego

(...) Oh, for the love of Jeff, shut up! It's like being in 7th grade lunch all over again. Just give it a rest. You don't like Eric - we get it. Please take it off LUGNET. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  New group under Events for Brick Bash?

I'd like to request that a new group be added to lugnet.events for Brick Bash. This is an event that has been held twice now, last year and this year, and is growing in leaps and bounds. I am the organizer of this event. What is the process, or who (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  new member signup problem

Hi, Can someone check on the signup for one Louis Davis? He stopped by yesterday's Texlug meeting in Austin and mentioned he signed up a couple months ago but hasn't heard back from the admins. I can provide an email address, but I can't guarantee (...) (19 years ago, 13-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) No, you haven't missed anything. All is the same as was stated. I'm just now re-visiting it. ...hoping to hear back from some folks. -Suz (19 years ago, 11-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problems with confirming

I just made the same mistake - answered to the mail, and I didnt understand where it went... Well I have to write that again I guess. S (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problems with posting messages to lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) One user can again post messages, I don't know what about the others. Kind regards, Luca (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: password reset

(...) Thanks my password is reset. (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  password reset

It has been sometime since I have signed on...I would like to be able to sign on again. Could I get my password reset. The current email address so it might not match my old email address. if you need more info please let me know thanks Michael (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problems with posting messages to lugnet.org.it.itlug

Luca, are they trying to post via NNTP/email or on the web? Many of us have found that email confirmation does not work, we have to click the link in the email to go on the web and confirm. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Problems with posting messages to lugnet.org.it.itlug

Hello, since many weeks, a lot of ItLUG members cannot post any message to lugnet.org.it.itlug ((URL) (like me) posted their messages on behalf of them, but we cannot continue on this way. I know that someone has tried to contact the webmaster of (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Brickshelf Down?!

(...) I had trouble earlier today as well, but it seems to be fine now. JOHN (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Brickshelf Down?!

Hi all: Is brickshelf down? I'm getting Internet Explorer's lovely error message for when a page is down. All links off of mocpages (even deep links), and now even the homepage fails. What's up? -Josh Underhay. When you go to www.brickshelf.com, as (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:IuuF18.17Fw@lugnet.com... (...) Ha, me too, i have been trying to reply by email and Nada, did not even think of using the link, but yup it works, or you would not be seeing this post :) (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problems with confirming

(...) snip (...) This was once the problem - when trying to contact lugnet admin, it failed, as it was not possible to send mail to lugnet.com - quite a problem as it was not even possible to report it. May I suggest to have another adress for that, (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

"Kevin Wilson" <kevin.wilson100@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:Iv3Izo.1DsB@lugnet.com... (...) I am seeing the same behavior. Mike (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problems with confirming

(...) Just tried this, and had the same problem - a post authorized by returning the email with an X in the box never appeared after 24 hrs, but was still waiting to be authorized when I used the link. Kevin (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) I wrote: (...) Having just got my NNTP access working again... any further progress on the handover? Did it happen and I missed it? Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problems with confirming

(...) Well, it worked (obviously). I wonder how many people have just assumed they were banned or something and have given up trying. I was about to give up myself. I know the link is obvious in the e-mail, but the box to enter an "X" is more (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problems with confirming

(...) Oh thank goodness! I thought I had been banned or something! I haven't been able to post for weeks and weeks because I always just use the "X" in the box and hit reply. I never even thought of trying the link. I don't post very often, but the (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact