 Administrative / General / 13320
Re: Problems with confirming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:27:56 GMT

"Kevin Wilson" <kevin.wilson100@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:Iv3Izo.1DsB@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Walters wrote:
Well, it worked (obviously).  I wonder how many people have just assumed
they
were banned or something and have given up trying.  I was about to give
up
myself.  I know the link is obvious in the e-mail, but the box to enter
an "X"
is more obvious and since it always worked before, I just never thought
that it
was the problem.  I wonder how many posts are getting "rejected" (not
authorized
by error)?

Just tried this, and had the same problem - a post authorized by returning
the
email with an X in the box never appeared after 24 hrs, but was still
waiting to
be authorized when I used the link.

Kevin

I am seeing the same behavior.