 Administrative / General / 13325
13324  |  13326
Subject:
Problems with posting messages to lugnet.org.it.itlug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:03:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello,

since many weeks, a lot of ItLUG members cannot post any message to
lugnet.org.it.itlug (http://news.lugnet.com/org/it/itlug/).
Somebody (like me) posted their messages on behalf of them, but we cannot
continue on this way.
I know that someone has tried to contact the webmaster of Lugnet, but up today
nobody received any answer.
Please, check what's wrong. The only newsgroup of ItLUG is here on Lugnet!

Kind regards,
Luca Giannitti