 Administrative / General / 13130 (-5)
  Completing the Lugnet Database....

For what it is worth, I do hope that Lugnet maintains some sort of existence into the future, including the Lugnet database. In finishing up the final tidbits for my Lego CD I have been working on now for nearly 3 years, I am just about to the point (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Some advice, please

(...) Don't listen to that [mere] mortal! You mod as many bricks as you want!!! Mwaaaahaahhaaaaaahahaaa -Rob (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Some advice, please

(...) Lenny, As more of an observer than participator for some time now, please understand that I mean this in a kind and non-personal way: Dude, you tend to overreact. Please relax a little more, and try not to stress too much. Nobody wants you (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Some advice, please

(...) Hmm... you know, I hadn't even thought about this beyond the first time I put the blog URL in a message here. Now that I'm reminded of it, I'll try to include a warning whenever I post a link over there ..though I doubt that'll happen often. I (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Some advice, please

(...) Yeah, I think everything is cool now. (^^) Please stay Lenny. I am sorry for my immaturity earlier. -Suz (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact