 Administrative / General / 13055 (-5)
  Re: Random thought of the day

(...) Kelly I really appreciate your words, especially those in this last paragraph that echos the way many of us feel. My fear is also that no other site can pick up the slack, at least not in a timely enough situation, as you mentioned. The more (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Random thought of the day

(...) Suz, Thanks for clarifying that. I wasn't actually having an issue with what you are doing or why (and in many ways I'm in the same type of situation you are), but more with Scott's assertion that LUGNET is better off because Larry, Frank, (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Random thought of the day

(...) Okay, I called my doctor and was able to postpone 'till 3:30 because someone else canceled. That means I have to leave in about 90 minutes. -Suz (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Random thought of the day

(...) Kelly, I hear you, but this is wrong. I must take a moment to correct your assumption: If I had to point to one reason over all others as to why I'm doing this right now, it's because of my husband and our relationship being in jeopardy over (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact