 Administrative / General / 13030 (-5)
  Re: Random thought of the day

(...) As a matter of interest, how much time does it take you and Todd (and/or whoever) to do the autopilot stuff? From what I can see the biggest regular manual labour is new users, with server and access maintenace the next biggest (including (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Random thought of the day

(...) At times I wondered about that. ;) (...) I, for one, do care. You sound rather bitter... which is a real shame. You sound like you are willing Lugnet to fail. I was sad that you all had to "resign", but you must recognise that LUGNET is now a (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Random thought of the day

Thanks for all your hard work. Scott A (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Random thought of the day

--SNIP-- (...) Hi Rob, I wasn't interpreting your post at all. I realise that my response sounded a little harher than it was intended. Basically all I was trying to say was that you should have been more careful if you were posting an "ahhh, that's (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Random thought of the day

(...) I came to here by searching for quite a while after I read (URL) this post> of you Lenny. I searched because I was deeply impressed by the thought LUGNET could die in two month. And I hadn't even heard about this until now! I personally felt (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact