 Administrative / General / 13005 (-10)
  Re: Website status and future plans

(...) True, but announcement teasers seem to be all the rage these days! (^^) -Suz (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Website status and future plans

(...) Well, you don't have to say when you're going to post something. You can just post it when it's ready. Reminds me of when my wife freaks out because she told her class that their papers would be finished by Monday and now it's Sunday and she (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Website status and future plans

(...) Okay, okay. So I'm guilty. Once -again- Suz underestimates the length of time required for writing an announcement, circulating it among parties, and tweaking it until ready for consumption. "Darn it, Jim! I'm a LEGO user, not a public (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Suggestion for LUGNET frontpage

To those in charge of Lugent these days, I thought I'd make the following suggestion for an addition to the front page of LUGNET whenever a redesign is implemented and such. I'm just throwing this out there because I just thought of it this morning; (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Website status and future plans

Look for a major announcement tomorrow regarding LUGNET's future. -Suz (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: Problem with Poll results page coding

(...) thanks for the kind words. I appreciate its not high on the list of priorities, the poll feature hasn't been used that much and the 5 or so years of Lugnet and I am probably the first person to include multiple pics for each choice. (although (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problem with Poll results page coding

(...) Oh my, that is messed up, isn't it? (*^.^*) Well, I can't fix this myself but I can tell you that the "twice displayed" thing was always there. Todd's choice. Ideally, there'd be more detailed viewing options. Perhaps one of the tech guys here (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET Admin Resignation

(...) I agree. The post was informative and, as far as I can tell, accurate. The summary of problems is invaluable by providing an objective map of trouble spots moving forward. Although the team's work wasn't completely fruitful as originally (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET Admin Resignation

(...) I'm also disappointed about the need for our resignations. It was done in the best interest of LUGNET and the community, though, and not really because of any personal animosity or anything. Having five people resign at once (although two had (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Problem with Poll results page coding

There seems to be a problem with the way the results page is coded. If you looks at this page, for example (URL) you can see that the content is displayed twice, once 'without pictures' and once with 'pictures' Apart from being a bit unnecessary, (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact