 Administrative / General / 13004
Re: Website status and future plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 23:39:57 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
Look for a major announcement tomorrow regarding LUGNET's future.

-Suz

Okay, okay. So I'm guilty. Once -again- Suz underestimates the length of time
required for writing an announcement, circulating it among parties, and tweaking
it until ready for consumption.

"Darn it, Jim! I'm a LEGO user, not a public speaker."  (>.<)

-Suz

Well, you don't have to say when you're going to post something.  You can just
post it when it's ready.  Reminds me of when my wife freaks out because she told
her class that their papers would be finished by Monday and now it's Sunday and
she only has a third finished.  She is setting herself up for failure.  Of
course, sometimes she needs the deadline to get it finished...

-Lenny