 Administrative / General / 13010
Re: Website status and future plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:20:42 GMT

Persoanlly, I'm bummed out that this is causing you so much angst, but
I'm encouraged that you care that much about it : )  It is hard to be
politically correct all the time and I applaud your decision to vent
"out of band."

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
Okay then, I'll post something more official here later. for now...

http://lugnet.livejournal.com/

be warned, I use swear-words in my off-lugnet journals.

-Suz