 Administrative / General / 12945 (-5)
  Re: This is ridiculous

(...) Hey Terry, I actually don't think this is a software issue. At some point this weekend my "Scenes from Los Angeles" post was the number one post, and it had only 3 votes.* The current top post (Tony's great ship) has only 5 votes (one of them (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: This is ridiculous

(...) Actually, I've thought both of these are major contributing factors to LUGNET's continuing decline as a community hub. Members don't vote as often as they should partly because some don't use the web interface and I know of no other way to (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: This is ridiculous

(...) Maybe I'm way off-track here, but the proliferation of theme-oriented community websites is part of the problem to me. We had a much stronger castle and space community here a year ago, but thse themes, along with others, have moved to other (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: This is ridiculous

(...) Yeah, I saw that too. (...) Fat chance of that ever happening! When was the last time someone fixed anything in Lugnet's software? But I agree, the Top Stories thing is pretty messed up. I think it's probably a problem that could be fixed if (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  This is ridiculous

Hello I just saw 4 posts from the same person in the Top Stories, all posts were 5 hours old and had receive 0 or 1 human recommendation. They all talk about pneumatics, which usually interests only a small percentage of the AFOLs, not because it's (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact