 Administrative / General / 12925
  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

I can't imagine that an 8 year old would pay any attention at all to this discussion. The only people who care about this are the adults acting like children, not children themselves. I can't for the life of me understand why people having a (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

(...) Jake, I'm happy to say that this has happened to a large degree already. Thanks for the input. Kevin (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

(...) I didn't have an issue with the post(1) or the language in it so much as its appearance in the Spotlight section. It was posted to the .admin hierarchy which in and of itself limits the number of people paying attention to it IMO. And as has (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

Well first off I would like to apologize to Duane, I wasn't specifically refering to you, nor did I mean to imply you were childish, but instead I meant people getting really mad over lego issues is silly. I guess I was trying to say that life is (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

(...) I just asked in the admin.suggestions for the ability to prevent or remove highlights for any of my posts. I would have much rather kept this local to admin.general. I think the discussion was important for LUGNET, but not good to subject all (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)