 Administrative / General / 12920 (-5)
  Re: Posting Policy Changes

(...) Well, considering there weren't any addresses listed around the posting setup pages and that was on the bottom of every page, I couldn't think of any better options at the time. I almost never visit the front pages of the newsgroups, so I'm (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lar++ is WRONG! (was: Re: LUGNET members association)

(...) Setting the reply-to header does that. (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LPRV?

(...) The V in review. I didn't pick it! Matt did I think because he set up the list (1) I would have went with LPPRC (Lugnet Policy & Procedure Review Committee) Too late now though! 1 - you do-s the work you get-s to picks the acronymie-s (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: LPRV?

(...) Well, I had to pick somewhere to ask this, I chose here... I would like to know where the "V" came from? I never saw anything that started with "V" attached to (URL) the committee charter>, only the "V" in "review". Was it just a typo that (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Posting Policy Changes

(...) Good suggestion. XFUT to admin.suggestions Please feel free to XFUT any others from this string that seem like they ought to be suggestions as well. (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact